Friday, June 18, 2010

My New Kindred Spirit Friend Joy & Her Sweetie Petey!

Just knowing her name was Joy had me all convinced I already knew her somehow. It's a name she shares with my dear Grandmother and is the "J" in Cerina J. Photography so needless to say I was super excited to meet her and to do her son Petey's 6 month session. He turned out to be the perfect model; all smiles from the moment I introduced myself...and his little teeth couldn't be more perfectly placed. What a charmer! Totally living up to her name, Joy was a true pleasure to work with and a natural mother as well.

Watching her with her son really struck me and quickly the shoot that was intended to capture Petey around the 6 month mark evolved into an opportunity to capture the beautiful bond of mother and child.

No comments:

Post a Comment