Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Farewell my Lovely Brown Vest!

So we had to do some of the photo shoots at the beach but we couldn't do all of them there. I remembered some amazing corn fields I'd spotted on the way into Nags Head so we drove about 15 minutes back out and over the bridge to a spot I thought would set the scene for a fun shoot with Tanner.


We also pulled over at some cool antique shops with vintage stuff on the lots that lent themselves well to this wool pinstripe vest I've been dying to use. Tanner lent himself well to vest too!!! He was such a doll to shoot and was so adorably as in love with this brown vest as I was that he asked if he could keep it after the shoot. Being the sucker that I am for raspy voices...I am now back on the lookout for a cute vintage vest...let me know if see anything!



No comments:

Post a Comment