Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'm Thankful for Photoshop!

I had such a fun photo shoot recently. Photo shoots with one kid are a blast but times that by 5 with 4 of the 5 being boys...fun overload! There were moments mid-leaf/hay fight I'd remember I was supposed to be taking pictures and not throwing props in the air or at peoples children!


We ended up with some great solos of these cousins but as was expected with 5 kids under the age of 5, finding shots with all of them looking the same direction, let alone at me, were few and far between.


This is why over the Thanksgiving Holiday I would like to express thanks to Adobe for creating photoshop, this great tool that allows me to face swap heads from various shots onto bodies in the shot to get beautiful images like this one. Look at these munchkins! I think Grandma will love her Christmas present!


1 comment: