Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Comey Christmas Card

Hello all, I just wanted to share with you what I'm currently patting myself on the back for. It's my sister's Christmas card. We had some great shots we wanted to use for her Christmas card but no template we came across was doing them justice so we decided to create our own and I LOVE IT! It's now a template I've saved and can offer in years to come.

We decided on a 5x7 wide format folded card and put the lyrics to Christmas songs like, Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas and O Holy Night in gold text onto a black background which just looked great with their black background photos. Then we erased some of the background from their images so more song lyrics could come through. I think it turned out pretty good. Let me know if you are interested in your own custom designed Holiday Cards or Announcements!

FRONT:
INSIDE SPREAD :
BACK:

No comments:

Post a Comment