Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Grant's first trip to the Train Tracks

Grant loves him some trains so we thought taking him to see real train tracks for the first time would be a fun shoot location and a nice change of pace for him from his dozens and dozens of Thomas train sets.

He's on Grandpa's shoulders and spots something on the ground so of course they need to stop and investigate. We weren't to the tracks yet where the shoot would technically "start" but when I turn to see what the hold up is the light came through the trees just right so...train tracks or no train tracks, the photo shoot starts NOW. I love catching moments like this.

It's a good thing we just got going cause look at all these great ones we got on the way.

Grant loved seeing Thomas in his natural habitat. : )
My Favorites.
This next one may be a favorite as well. This is when he learned the hard way that Trains run on tracks and not your head. We tried to untangle the train but after a little while decided it was time to head home.
I love this shot of Grandpa carrying him and trying to keep the train from pulling too hard on his hair. A very memorable shoot.



2 comments:

  1. these are gorgeous photos Cerina! :) LOVE!
    Shannon (Vaughan) Danis
    SKV6.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ceri!! You are so talented. I miss you like crazy and wish we could catch up! Call me when you can, I will send you my number on FB. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete